Photobucket

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mr. Knot

Mr. Knot was a teacher. His full name is Will Knot. He taught in a big school in London. He lived a long way from the school, so he usually felt tired when he got home. At nine o’clock one evening, when he was in bed, the telephone bell rang. He picked up the telephone and said, “This is White bridge 135. Who’s speaking please?”
“Watt,” a man answered.
“What’s your name, please?,” said Mr. Knott.
“Watt’s my name,” was the answer.
“Yes, I asked you that. What’s your name?” Mr. Knott said again.
“I told you one more, Watt’s my name,” said him.


“Are you Jack Smith?” he continued asking
“No, I’m Knott,” answered Mr. Knott.
“Will you give me your name, please?” asked Mr. Watt.
“Will Knott,” answered Mr. Knott.
Both Mr. Watt and Mr. Will Knot put their telephones down angrily.
1. What is the best title of the text ?
2. What is the main idea of the text ?

No comments:

Post a Comment


GOLDEN WORD
Jangan Pernah Mengatakan "Apa Saya Bisa?"
Tapi katakanlah "Bagaimana Caranya?"