Photobucket

Friday, March 11, 2011

“ MOTHER’S VOICE IS GOD’S VOICE “

I LOVE MY MOTHER

A. Part one
Before I was born, I was in my mother’s body. In my mother’s body, I stayed in my mother’s womb. Before I was born, I was weak and my body was still small. I call my small body “fetus”. The woman who has a fetus in her womb I call “pregnant woman”. I stayed in my mother’s body within more or less nine month during my mother’s pregnancy.

1. Where were you, before you were born ?
2. Where did you stay in your mother’s body, before you were born ?
3. What were you like, before you were born ?
4. What do you call yourself, before you were born ?
5. What do you call, a woman who has fetus in her womb ?


B. Part two
I stayed in my mother’womb within more or less nine month during the pregnancy. While I was staying in my mother’s womb, I needed nourishment, oxygen, and peace. I could satisfy my need to nourishment, oxygen, and peace from my mother.


1. How long did you stay in your mother’s womb ?
2. Did you need something, while you were staying in your mother’s womb ?
3. What did you need, while you were staying in your mother’s womb ?
4. From where could you satisfy your need to nourishment, oxygen, and peace ?

C. Part three
While I was staying in my mother’s womb, I needed nourishment. I could satisfy my need to nourishment from my mother. I got nourishment from my mother through my placenta in my mother’s womb by using my umbilical cord.  My mother prepared nourishment for me by eating nutritious food. If my mother did not prepare nourishment for me, I would suffer from underfeeding or malnutrition


1. Did you need nourishment,while you were staying in your mother’s womb?
2. From where could you satisfy your need to nourishment, while you were staying in your mother’s womb?
3. How did you get nourishment from your mother ?
4. What did your mother, to prepare nourishment for you ?
5. What would happen to you, if your mother did not prepare nourishment for you ?

D. Part four
Besides I needed nourishment, I also need oxygen. I could satisfy my need to oxygen from my mother through my placenta by using my umbilical cord. My mother prepared oxygen for me by taking in the oxygen from air while she was breathing. If my mother did not prepare oxygen for me, I would suffer from the absence of oxygen, or even I would die.
 

1. Did you need oxygen, while you were staying in your mother’s womb ?
2. From where could satisfy your need to oxygen, while you were staying in your mother’s womb?
3. How did you get oxygen from your mother ?
4. What did your mother do, to prepare oxygen for you ?
5. What would happen to you, if your mother did not prepare oxygen for you?

E. Part five
While I was staying in my mother’s womb, I had two kinds of need physical need and psychological need. My body needed nourishment and oxygen. Whereas my soul needed peace. I could satisfy my need to peace from my mother through my psychological contact. My mother prepared peace for me by living in peaceful condition. If my mother didn’t live in peaceful condition; I would suffer from maladjustment.


1. Did you have psychological need, while you were staying in your mother’s womb ?
2. What psychological need did you have, while you were staying in your mother’s womb?
3. From where could you satisfy your need to peace, while you were staying in your mother’s womb ?
4. How did you get peace from your mother ?.
5. What did your mother do, to prepare peace for you ?
6. What would happen to you, if your mother did not live in peace condition ?

F. Part six
During the pregnancy, I satisfied my whole need through my mother. During that time, I could not eat by myself, because I was still very weak to use the organs of my body to eat. I also could not use my nose to breathe, because I was floating in protective-fluid. Still further, I, also, could not satisfy my need to peace by myself because I could not do anything to get peace. Indeed, I had very much dependence on my mother.


1. Why did you satisfy your need through your mother ?.
2. Why did not you eat by yourself, while you were staying in your mother womb ?
3. Why did you not breathe by yourself, while you were staying in your mother’s womb ?.
4. Why did not you try to get peace by yourself, while you were staying in your mother’s womb ?.

G. Part seven
After I spent nine months in my mother’s womb. I was born. Soon after I was born, I cried because I felt giddy. This feeling came to me because I felt I was flying in an open air. Since that time, I lived in the New World with my parents, my brothers and my sisters.


1. What happened to you, after you spent nine months in your mother’s womb ?
2. Why did you cry, soon after you were born ?
3. Why were you giddy, soon after you were born ?
4. With whom did you live, after you were born to the world ?


H. Part eight
After I was born, I still needed nourishment, oxygen, and peace. But the way to satisfy the need was not the same. Although I could satisfy my need to nourishment from my mother, but I did not get the nourishment by using my placenta and my umbilical cord from my mother’s body anymore. I could use my mouth to satisfy my need to nourishment. My mother just helps me by breast-feeding.


1. What did you need, after you were born ?
2. From whom could you satisfy your need to nourishment ?
3. What did your mother do to satisfy your need to nourishment ?
4. How did you get the breast feeding from your mother ?

I. Part nine
Besides I needed nourishment, I also needed oxygen. I satisfied my need to oxygen by taking in the oxygen from air. I took in the oxygen from the air by breathing. I used my nose to breathe.


1. What else did you need after you were born ?
2. From where could you satisfy your need to oxygen ?
3. What did you do to get oxygen from the air ?
4. How did you get the oxygen from air ?
5. What organ did you use to take in the oxygen from the air ?

J. Part ten
Last but not least, my need to peace. I could satisfy my need to peace from my mother. My mother prepared peace from me by protecting me from terrible things, for example by replacing my bedding. I showed my being terrible by crying.


1. What else did you need, besides nourishment and oxygen after you were born ?
2. From where could you satisfy your need to peace ?
3. What did your mother do, to prepare peace for you ?
4. How did you show your feeling of being terrible ?
5. What was the example of the terrible things ?

“ Say no I am, but say I am just “


THE EARLIEST TIME OF MY LIFE


A. Part one
After I was born, I called myself “infant”. Since that time, my body always grew up bigger and bigger from time to time. My growth began from infant, toddler, child, teenager, to adult. During I was an infant, I spent the most of my time for sleeping. I woke up only when I was tired.


1. What do you call yourself, after you were born?
2. What happened to your body, after you were born?
3. What is the phase of your growth?
4. For what activities did you spend the most of your time, during that time ?
5. What did you do to get rest?

B. Part two
But, although I was awake I could not move my body freely, because my mother wrapped the whole of my body with blanket except my head. My mother wrapped my body like that, because she wanted to protect me from being giddy, cold weather and mosquito-bite. My mother did not wrap my head to enable me to breathe. I led the life- style within more or less three months.


1. Could you move your body freely, while you were awake?
2. Why couldn’t you move your body freely, while you were awake?
3. Why did your mother wrap most of your body?
4. Why didn’t your mother wrap your head?
5. How long did you lead the life- style like that ?

C. Part three
That time, if I was awake and I my mother did not wrap me, I always tried to move many organs of my body as much as possible. I did this movement to drill my muscles as exercises.
1. While you were still an infant, what did you do if your mother didn’t wrap you ?
2. How did you move the organs of your body, that time ?
3. What for did you do the movement as much as possible ?

D. Part four
The organs that I tried to move were my lips. I tried to move my lips by pronouncing bbbb. I tried to move my lips by pronouncing bbbbb as frequently as possible. I tried to move my lips by pronouncing bbbbb as frequently as possible to drill the muscles of my lips. I tried to move my lips by pronouncing bbbb as frequently as possible because the exercise was the beginning of saying mama, mik, maem, papa, and smiling.

1. What organ did you try to move ?
2. What did you do, to try to move your lips ?
3. How did you try to move your lips ?
4. What for did you try to move your lips as frequently as possible ?
5. Why did you try to move your lips as frequently as possible ?

E. Part five
The other organ that I tried to move was my tongue. I tried to move my tongue by pronouncing taa-ta as well as possible. I tried to move my tongue by pronouncing ta-ta as well as possible to drill the muscle of my tongue. I tried to move the muscles of my tongue to pronounce ta-ta because I would use the word when I wanted my family to drill me walking.


1. What was the other organ that you tried to move?
2. What did you do, to try to move your tongue ?
3. How did you try to move your tongue ?
4. What for did you try to move your tongue as well as possible e ?
5. Why did you try to move your tongue by pronouncing taa-ta ?

F. Part six
Besides I tried to move my lips and my my tongue, I also tried to move my hands and my feet. I tried to move my hands and my feet to drill the muscles of my hands and my feet. I drilled the muscles of my hands and my feet in order to be a preparation to take my my mother’s hands, move my body, lie my body forward and backward, take, hold, bring, put or throwing something. I took my mother’s hands when my mother gave her hands to take me in her arms. I drilled the muscles of my feet in order to be a preparation for crawling, sitting, standing, walking, running, and kicking, if necessary.


1. Besides you tried to move your lips and your tongue, what organ did you try to move ?
2. Why did you try to move your hands and your feet ?
3. What for did you drill the muscles of your hand ?
4. When did you take your mother’s hands ?
5. What for did you drill the muscles of your feet ?

G. Part seven
During that time, I could understand many new things. I understood that my voice could attract all of the people in my house for example, if I cried loudly, they would come to me soon. The louder I cried, the sooner they woul come. To stop my crying, my mother usually took me in her arms, shaking my body and sang lullaby.I also understood that my smiling could make all of the people around me interested in me. There was still other things that I understood during that time. I understood that the nodding of my head expressed “yes”, and the shaking of my head expressed “no”.

1. Did you understand something new, during that time ?
2. What was the new thing that you understood, during that time ?
3. What did your mother do to stop your crying ?
3. Mention an example that your voice could attract all of the people in your house !
4. What else did you understand, during that time ?
5.  Was there still another new thing that you understood, during that time ?
Mention !     

“ We never know till have tried ”


MY BASIC EDUCATION
A. Part one
When I was a child, my family taught me a lot of thing. They taught me the way to make communication, the behavviour, and the manner. To make communication, they taught me a certain language. They taught me the language by giving a lot of examples. I studied the language by following their examples, answering their questions, and asking their answers. They taught me about communication, behaviour, and manner..


1. Did your family teach you anything ?
2. What did your family teach you ?
3. what did your family teach you, to make a communication ?
4 .How did your family teach you the language ?
5. What did you do, to study the language ?

B. Part Two
My family also taught me behaviour.To teach behaviour, my family taught me the way to behave. My family taught me the way to behave by showing a lot of examples of the behaviour. The example of the behaviour that my family show was studying a spoon while I was eating. I study the behaviour by following their example.


1. What else did your family teach you ?
2. What did your family do, to teach you the behaviour ?
3. How did your family teach you the way to behave ?
4. What was the example of the behaviour that your family show ?
5. What did you do, to study the behaviour ?

C. Part Three
There was still another thing that my family taught me.My family also taught me manner. My family taught me the manner by showing the manner to do while I was doing something. The example of the manner that my family taught me was the manner that  I should do while I was shaking my parents hands. My family taught me the manner by giving examples and explaining the examples. I studied the manner by watching the example, practicing the example and listening to the explanation about the manner.

1. Was there anything else that your family teach you ?
2. What did your family do to teach you the manner ?
3. What was the example of the manner that my family taught ?
4. How did your family teach you the manner ?
5. What did you do to study the manner ?    

D. Part Four
I learnt the basic education gradually. People call the gradual learning “socialization”. The socialization takes place in the family. I call the socialization that takes place in the family “ the beginning of socialization” because the socialization is as the result of the influence a person’s first environment ; the family.


1. How did you learn those basic educations ?
2. What do people call  “the gradual learning” ?
3. Where does the socialization take place ?
4. What do you call, “the socialization that takes place in a family”
5. Why is the socialization which takes place in family called “the beginning socialization” ?

E. Part Five
As I got older, I continue studying at school. During my school-hours, All of the people at my school influenced me. If my teacher asked me to do something in different way from my parent taught, I would force myself to develop my own way. My way to force myself to develop my own way  was very valuable because it was a new step on the road to my new world of individuality and independence.


1. Where did you continue studying, when you got older ?
2. Who influenced you, during your school hours ?
3. What would you do, if your  teacher asked you to do a certain thing but in different way from your father teach ?               
4.  Why was your effort to force yourself develop your own way very valuable ?


No comments:

Post a Comment


GOLDEN WORD
Jangan Pernah Mengatakan "Apa Saya Bisa?"
Tapi katakanlah "Bagaimana Caranya?"